Sunday, May 30, 2010

First Post!

This could be interesting. I've never blogged before! I've always thought that blogs were for people to hash out their feelings and try to solve the worlds problems. Oh how I was wrong! As you saw in my About Me, I'm a little obssessed with food. In fact, I'm probably obssessed with it a little too much. I pretty much talk about it all the time. My friends will definitely attest to that! I love to experiment with all kinds of food and see what works and what doesn't. I like to think that I'm brave when it comes to things in the kitchen. I've definitely had my share of food disasters but it's taught me a lot about myself. Sounds weird but it's true. I'm in nursing school which can be really stressful and cooking is my way of detox after being at the hospital all day or bombing a test. It's the best kind of relaxation on this planet! I hope to get to the point where I can make up my own recipes without using a base recipe. It's gonna happen! Enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment