Monday, April 18, 2011

A little rain in the desert

I can't believe that my time here in Arizona is almost over! I feel like I just got here! I guess time really does fly when you are having fun! I must say that I was so jealous that Alabama was getting rain (and tornadoes). Only because it hasnt rained here at all and anyone who knows me knows that I love me some tornadic weather. I hope everyone in the great state of Alabama is safe!

My time out here has been so amazing and I am so glad that I was able to come out here and experience all of this! My last day at the hospital was so sad! I truly will miss the people that I worked with! They were all so fun and so helpful. It was hard to say good bye! Who knows, maybe one of these days I'll make it back out here to work!

So in true Arizona fashion, it wouln't be the desert without seeing a little of the desert wildlife.  Two nights ago I was walking outside to get something out of my car when I though I saw a dog over by the bushes next to the house. When I walked closer, I realized it was not a dog but a huge bobcat.  I think I scared the poor thing more than it scared me but I did freak out a little. Valerie, it reminded me of the person you know who moved out here and had to beat away a wild animal with a beer bottle. That thought did run through my mind if that cat decided to attack me! Luckily it went on its merry way before I could get a picture! Gosh it was such a gorgeous animal! Now all I need to see is a big ol' rattlesnake and that should do it for me.

It is almost time for me to make my track by across the country to the great state of Alabama. I will definitely try to give some updates while we're on the road. You never know what's going to happen on a road trip with my family.  We might even stop by the largest ball of yarn...actually I don't even know where that is, BUT I have no doubt there will be stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment